…like being zapped by the hot wire on the horse fence. When your MILs (morher-in-laws) go on vacation and you have to take care of the farm animals. My wife and I have been switching on in the morning because we usually wake up later in the day. Today was the last day of the week and I, of course, finally shock the shit out of my arm. The pain went away but my arm still feels funny.
Fun fact: when you get shocked, it leaves an entrance and exit mark, which look like two bugs bites.
At least I have a funny story to tell.